POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Survey: Mac POV-Ray users Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:12:38 EDT (-0400)
  Survey: Mac POV-Ray users (Message 11 to 19 of 19)
From: Joshua English
Subject: Re: Survey: Mac POV-Ray users
Date: 28 Mar 2001 16:59:37
Message: <3AC25EB6.67F2B56E@spiritone.com>
Ken wrote:

> Alan Kong wrote:
> >
> >   Slow night, Ken? <bg>
>
> It's not a troll. I have ulterior motives as yet undisclosed.

Please tell me this isn't something bad for us Mac users, I would hate
to be left behind in the development of the program.

Josh

Post a reply to this message

From: David Fontaine
Date: 28 Mar 2001 18:14:11
Message: <3AC26F91.786AA1F3@faricy.net>
Ken wrote:

> Do you run the Macintosh version of POV-Ray ?

No. Probably never will. 3.1d.msvc.win32 (huh, thought i had 3.1g...)
Linux is next, hopefully.

> Please tell me this isn't something bad for us Mac users...

This isn't something bad for Mac users.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message