POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POVRay.co.uk Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:12:20 EDT (-0400)
  New POVRay.co.uk (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Subject: New POVRay.co.uk
Date: 23 Mar 2001 13:31:32
Message: <3abb9684@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
I have just uploaded a beta of the new povray.co.uk

currently only has news & archive, but more stuff will be added very soon,
comments would be appreciated :)

--
Rick

POV-Ray News & Resources - http://povray.co.uk
Kitty5 WebDesign - http://kitty5.com
Hi-Impact web site design & database driven e-commerce
TEL : +44 (01625) 266358 - FAX : +44 (01625) 611913 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key

> I have just uploaded a beta of the new povray.co.uk
>
> currently only has news & archive, but more stuff will be added very soon,
> comments would be appreciated :)

The old layout was much clearer and better to read, for example the
headlines of the news items were larger.  I also preferred the former
colors.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>