POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Amapi 4 Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:17:12 EDT (-0400)
  Amapi 4 (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Setepenaset
Subject: Re: Amapi 4
Date: 10 Mar 2001 21:24:25
Message: <3aaae1d9@news.povray.org>
Update - I have also received my key now.

setep

Post a reply to this message

From: Saadat Saeed
Date: 11 Mar 2001 00:15:09
Message: <3aab09dd@news.povray.org>
Just got my key in today.
"Setepenaset" <ron### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Bob H wrote :
> Same here, and it's been almost half a day.  Potential difficulty:
download
> was interrupted and I had to go redo it from the beginning, or so I
thought,
> but then it continued where left off.  Good except I entered info twice.
> Now I know someone else was expecting a code key sooner than later too.
How
> long could it take though?
> Occurs to me that I unselected the e-mail options for them to send me
other
> info.  Maybe that was what caused the no-show key?
>
> Bob H.
> I'm in the same boat, but I /did/ leave the boxes checked, so that's not
it.

> Setep

Post a reply to this message

From: October
Date: 11 Mar 2001 02:53:45
Message: <3aab2f09$1@news.povray.org>
You can also find the full version of Amapi 4.1 on the cd included with
issue #10 of 3D World Magazine  (check any large bookstore)

Jon

--
=====================================
 A webring for the artist in all of us:

 http://gxworkshop.9ug.com
"Mick Hazelgrove" <mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> wrote in message
> Well I'e downloaded it , got the reg key and created a sphere - 4 hrs
later
> I've create a sphere!
>
> Think I'll stick with hamarpatch and anim8or.
>
> Mind, I hate giving up so I'll probably play some more.
>
> Mick

Post a reply to this message