POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Winblob: WYSINWYG Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:13:50 EDT (-0400)
  Winblob: WYSINWYG (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Winblob: WYSINWYG
Date: 2 Mar 2001 09:17:36
Message: <3A9FAA0F.8D5F29A2@my-dejanews.com>
I was playing around with a version of Winblob that was on the Year One
IRTC CD. I modelled a pretty cool-looking face. When I went to export it
into povray, the rendered image looked nothing like what was being shown
in Winblob.

I played around with the threshold in the exported pov file and could
not duplicate the cool image I saw in Winblob.  Maybe the components'
strengths were off, but I didn't experiment.

Has anyone had any luck with this modeller?

Post a reply to this message

I had the same problems with other blob modellers.  We really need a WYSIWYG
modeller.  Is there any modellers like this?
Brendan