POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Any POV writers? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:13:42 EDT (-0400)
  Any POV writers? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Subject: Any POV writers?
Date: 21 Feb 2001 21:17:56
Message: <3a9476d4@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
a bit OT (but way to On-Topic for POT)

I am looking for a couple of staff writers for the upcoming revamped
povray.co.uk, which btw now bears very little resemblance to the cack that's
online now!, to write either a weekly \ bi weekly column about their life,
their poving, and anything else

anybody who has read computer shoppers MacBiter will have a general idea of
what I am looking for (i.e. sometimes talks Mac's, mostly rants, always
funny as hell)

any takers?

--
Rick

POV-Ray News & Resources - http://povray.co.uk
Kitty5 WebDesign - http://kitty5.com
Hi-Impact web site design & database driven e-commerce
TEL : +44 (01625) 266358 - FAX : +44 (01625) 611913 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key