POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Ivory Texture Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Ivory Texture (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Dawn McKnight
Subject: Ivory Texture
Date: 11 Feb 2001 20:10:11
Message: <3A8737F2.87113EAB@coyotesdaughter.com>
Has anyone got any suggestions for a good texture to simulate ivory?

Post a reply to this message

From: Steve
Subject: Re: Ivory Texture
Date: 12 Feb 2001 14:57:55
Message: <slrn98ge8q.dg.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Sun, 11 Feb 2001 18:10:10 -0700, Dawn McKnight wrote:
>Has anyone got any suggestions for a good texture to simulate ivory?

I think I remember seeing the IOR value for ivory in the ior list:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Program/2549/

The comment next to the link in my links file says it's an include
file.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  6:52pm  up 10 days, 20:31,  2 users,  load average: 1.15, 1.32, 1.32

Post a reply to this message

> I think I remember seeing the IOR value for ivory in the ior list:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Program/2549/

Unfortunatly, this URL gives me a 'I haven't started buiding my page'
page.  Dang.

Post a reply to this message

Try this instead - http://seasoft.tecbox.com/

--