POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Crap! Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:26:55 EDT (-0400)
  Crap! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Francois Labreque
Subject: Crap!
Date: 30 Jan 2001 08:40:12
Message: <3A76C3A3.1B885D1@videotron.ca>
http://www.raph.com/3dartists/

--
Francois Labreque | Make you a deal, I'll show you mine if you show
    flabreque     | me yours.
        @         |
   videotron.ca   |   - Pandora.

Post a reply to this message

From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: Crap!
Date: 30 Jan 2001 11:09:17
Message: <3a76e72d@news.povray.org>
Francois Labreque wrote:
> http://www.raph.com/3dartists/

Damn, that really is a shame... :(

--
Lance.

http://come.to/the.zone

Post a reply to this message

From: Tony[B]
Date: 30 Jan 2001 14:56:43
Message: <3a771c7b@news.povray.org>
A minute of silence... for each gallery lost...

Post a reply to this message

From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 2 Feb 2001 09:24:20
Message: <3A7AC1B0.E404001D@my-dejanews.com>
Would putting it on a free, banner-ad WHP just ruin everything?

Francois Labreque wrote:

> http://www.raph.com/3dartists/

Post a reply to this message