POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Survey. Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:15:13 EDT (-0400)
  Survey. (Message 41 to 50 of 61)
From: Alan Holding
Subject: Re: Survey.
Date: 25 Jan 2001 18:22:57
Message: <3a70b551$1@news.povray.org>
ICQ:  Nope.
Age: 33
Sex: M (last time I looked).
Location: Manchester, England.
Interests: Movies, comics (such as Cerebus, Acme Novelty Library and Jim
Woodring's stuff www.jimwoodring.com), written SF, animation, tending my
crotons (!), eating and breathing.
Work: Unfortunately.  Local government (eek!) and ex-special correspondent
for the Fortean Times.

Post a reply to this message

From: Marjorie Graterol
Date: 25 Jan 2001 21:09:50
Message: <3a70dc6e@news.povray.org>

> ICQ: None
> Age: 43
> Sex: Female
> Location: Houston, Texas
> Interests: Visual Arts, Aesthetics, Oil painting, modelling, raytracing,
graphics, reading, music.
> Work: None

Post a reply to this message

From: Ben Chambers
Date: 25 Jan 2001 22:54:23
Message: <3A70F504.F444A712@hotmail.com>
> ICQ: None
> Age: 21
> Sex: M
> Location: Seattle, WA (Getting kinda lonely up here... I haven't seen
> anyone else from the Pacific Northwest yet...)
> Interests: Math, Physics, Literature, Music, Theatre, Sports, POV-Ray,
> Girls, Religion (not necessarily in that order :)
> Work: Full-time student and bank teller

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

From: Dan Johnson
Date: 26 Jan 2001 02:41:11
Message: <3A712B79.E4DD9598@hotmail.com>
> ICQ: 31673068   Aim, MS messenger, yahoo pager "zapob"
> Age: 22
> Sex: Male
> Location: Cornelius Oregon USA
> Interests:  Math, physics, general science, computers, POV-Ray,
> bicycles, unicycle, juggling, sailing, hiking camping, electronics,
> cars, puzzles, RPG video games my all time favorites are Xenogears and
> Fallout/Fallout2, I used to play the drums, my favorite kind of music
> is techno but all kinds of things are in my mp3 playlist, hacky sack
> (invented in Portland Oregon), Anime I watched Evangelion in one
> sitting, Movies hmm Matrix, Fight Club, Dark City, Fith element, Run
> Lola Run, Reading....  Well I guess I am interested in everything,
> well if there is one thing I found compleatly uninteresting, that
> would make it interesting.
> Work:  I need work, I'm poor.  Last job was tech support.

Dan Johnson

Post a reply to this message

From: Dan Johnson
Date: 26 Jan 2001 02:42:37
Message: <3A712BD1.FE8BD827@hotmail.com>
Oops forgot to mention that Girls interest me.

Dan Johnson

Post a reply to this message