POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Survey. Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:14:03 EDT (-0400)
  Survey. (Message 32 to 41 of 61)
From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: Survey.
Date: 25 Jan 2001 08:03:37
Message: <slrn97091a.51j.ron.parker@fwi.com>
On Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:56:08 +1000, Lance Birch wrote:
>Gail Shaw wrote:
>> > You make Jo'burg sound like some type of 'Lost City'   :o)
>>
>> I've had people think that outh africa = jungle, lions on the streets,
>> no electricity...
>
>Much in the same way people think Australia = outback, kangaroos on the
>streets, no intelligent life...

Well, hey, one out of three, eh? (grinning, ducking, and running away)

My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.

Post a reply to this message

From: Lance Birch
Date: 25 Jan 2001 08:19:03
Message: <3a7027c7@news.povray.org>
Ron Parker wrote:
> >Much in the same way people think Australia = outback, kangaroos on the
> >streets, no intelligent life...
>
> Well, hey, one out of three, eh? (grinning, ducking, and running away)

Not too far from the truth ;)

--
Lance.

http://come.to/the.zone

Post a reply to this message

From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 25 Jan 2001 08:57:57
Message: <3a7030e5@news.povray.org>
ICQ: 15776037
Age: 24
Sex: Male
Location: Macclesfield - UK
Work: all the time.....

--
Rick

POV-Ray News & Resources - http://povray.co.uk
Kitty5 WebDesign - http://kitty5.com
Hi-Impact web site design & database driven e-commerce
TEL : +44 (01625) 266358 - FAX : +44 (01625) 611913 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key