POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Survey. Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:15:37 EDT (-0400)
  Survey. (Message 22 to 31 of 61)
From: Mr  Art
Subject: Re: Survey.
Date: 24 Jan 2001 19:14:49
Message: <3A6FA7A6.520094F5@chesapeake.net>
Your interest never surprised me. You have always struck me as very
bright,
therefore you _would_ use POVRay.

From: Mr  Art
Date: 24 Jan 2001 19:17:03
Message: <3A6FA82D.2C527E9@chesapeake.net>
ICQ:none
 Age:42
 Sex:Male
 Location:DC area USA
 Interests:Computers,Music,POVRay,Wife,Kids.
 Work:Cook for AirForce Hospital

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris S
Date: 24 Jan 2001 20:27:57
Message: <3a6f811d@news.povray.org>
ICQ:  85873475(AIM:  Bluelectrode)
Age:  18.46027397
Sex:  Male
Location:  Delaware, USA
Interests:  Electronics, Art(traditional and CG), Chess, Programming, and
err uh...Juggling
Work:  College student

Post a reply to this message