POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Survey. Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:26:03 EDT (-0400)
  Survey. (Message 11 to 20 of 61)
From: David Buck
Subject: Re: Survey.
Date: 24 Jan 2001 08:52:21
Message: <3A6EDE7D.D144BD84@simberon.com>
Eitan Tal wrote:

> I want to know what's the average age here and some other details.
> please fill out the details:
> Full Name:  David Kirk Buck
> ICQ: None
> Age: 38
> Sex: M
> Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
> Interests: Smalltalk, Simulated Physics, POV, Animation,
> Godel/Escher/Bach, Artificial Intelligence, lots of stuff :-)
> Work: Smalltalk consultant and software developer.  President and CEO
> of Simberon Incorporated.

Post a reply to this message

From: C J
Date: 24 Jan 2001 09:28:00
Message: <3a6ee670$1@news.povray.org>
> ICQ: Yes...forgot the number though...
> Age: 34
> Sex: Male
> Location: Houston "We have a problem" Texas
> Interests: Sniglets, POV, POV Education!, Programming, Javascript, HTML
(et al).
> Work: I'm a  Tech Support/ Trainer/ Installer/ QA/ Custom Report Writer,
type guy.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ron Parker
Date: 24 Jan 2001 09:29:34
Message: <slrn96tpmg.2ps.ron.parker@fwi.com>
On Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:57:35 +0200, Eitan Tal wrote:
>I want to know what's the average age here and some other details.
>please fill out the details:

What, another one?

>ICQ: Yes, but I never use it.
>Age: perl -e "print ((time-53850162)/86400/365.25)"
>Sex: Of course not, I'm married.

>Interests: POV-Ray, woodworking, local history, genealogy
>Work: Software development for http://www.gwmicro.com/

My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.

Post a reply to this message

From: ingo
Date: 24 Jan 2001 10:22:06
Message: <Xns9033A69EBE374seed7@povray.org>
ICQ: ehm, somewhere ...
Age: 469 moons (+/- 1)
Sex: Mostly depends on the opposite sex.
Location: Enschede, Koninkrijk der Nederlanden.
Interests: Visual Art, Photography, POV, Music (consuming only).
Work: Product development & packaging management & not understood matters.

Ingo