POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : blob modeller Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:18:37 EDT (-0400)
  blob modeller (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Jonathan Rafael Ghiglia
Subject: blob modeller
Date: 12 Jan 2001 15:56:59
Message: <3A5F6E47.91071E13@libero.it>
Where can I find a good blob modeller for Windows?

Post a reply to this message

From: Simon de Vet
Subject: Re: blob modeller
Date: 12 Jan 2001 17:29:40
Message: <3A5F8583.C8F6CF24@istar.ca>
Jonathan Rafael Ghiglia wrote:

>  Where can I find a good blob modeller for Windows?
> Thanks a lot.

Take a look at
http://www.povray.org/links/3D_Programs/POV-Ray_Modelling_Programs/

I've never found a blob editor that was usable enough to be of any real
value, but there are a few new entries in the list which I've never
tried.

Simon

Post a reply to this message

>Where can I find a good blob modeller for Windows?

http://www.manning.com/Lussier/Silly3.html

But it only exports a mesh representation of the blobs and doesn't support
cylinder blobs.

Ingo