POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Please... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:16:17 EDT (-0400)
  Please... (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Ken
Subject: Please...
Date: 27 Dec 2000 12:31:47
Message: <3A4A2784.AA0E8A70@pacbell.net>
Chris Cason has asked that people let this issue of the off-topic group
not be blown out of proportion.

--------------
"I ask those who read this message to respect the request I now make: let this
thread die. There is no point in continuing it. Matt, this applies to you as
well. It is a polite request and I think it should be left at that. I do not
feel that there is anything to be gained from continuing it."

-- Chris Cason

I urge you people to let go of this issue for the time being and let things
cool off for a while. If you feel you must say something then send me an
email and I will try to respond as a friend of this community who shares
some of your concerns.

--
Ken Tyler