POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New visualisations Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  New visualisations (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Disnel
Subject: New visualisations
Date: 6 Dec 2000 11:13:06
Message: <3A2E6590.AF6A7015@itam.cas.cz>
My new visualisations created with POV can be found at

http://www.itam.cas.cz/~disnel/pov/scenes.shtml

Regards

Disnel

Post a reply to this message

From: David
Subject: Re: New visualisations
Date: 6 Dec 2000 13:53:07
Message: <B653CB17.3976%davidmccabe@mac.com>
WOW! That's very nice art. I must also commend your HTML, which is about %99
4.0.1 compliant, as for as I can tell.
______
David McCabe
dav### [at] maccom
http://homepage.mac.com/davidmccabe/index.htm
God is good!

> From: Disnel <dis### [at] itamcascz>
> Newsgroups: povray.general,povray.binaries.images
> Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 17:13:04 +0100
> Subject: New visualisations
>

> My new visualisations created with POV can be found at
>
> http://www.itam.cas.cz/~disnel/pov/scenes.shtml
>
> Regards
>
> Disnel

Post a reply to this message

From: Disnel
Date: 7 Dec 2000 04:43:55
Message: <3A2F6B48.96C8E012@hlavacek-partner.cz>
David wrote:

> WOW! That's very nice art. I must also commend your HTML, which is about %99
> 4.0.1 compliant, as for as I can tell.

I don't use anything special in HTML. But how about the resting one
percent? ;-)

> ______

Post a reply to this message