POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : why... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:17:30 EDT (-0400)
  why... (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Zeger Knaepen
Subject: why...
Date: 23 Nov 2000 08:17:34
Message: <3a1d18ee$1@news.povray.org>
can't I find the objects of which the "POVObjects"-logo is created in the
POVObjects collection?

--
ZK
http://www.povplace.be.tf

Post a reply to this message

From: Fabien Mosen
Subject: Re: why...
Date: 23 Nov 2000 09:15:16
Message: <3A1D2683.BA1FC289@skynet.be>
Zeger Knaepen wrote:

> can't I find the objects of which the "POVObjects"-logo is created in the
> POVObjects collection?

I am the (spontaneous) creator of that logo.  Micha was glad to have it,
and didn't ask me for the source.  At the time, there wans't enough
objects in the collection to create the logo.

Do you want the source ? (provided I still got it, but I should).

For some of the objects, I have better versions now, so tell me if
you want a specific object.

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message

> I am the (spontaneous) creator of that logo.  Micha was glad to have it,
> and didn't ask me for the source.  At the time, there wans't enough
> objects in the collection to create the logo.
>
> Do you want the source ? (provided I still got it, but I should).
>
> For some of the objects, I have better versions now, so tell me if
> you want a specific object.

Not right now.  I was just wondering.  But I think they should be available
at the POVObjects-collection.

--
ZK
http://www.povplace.be.tf