POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New Bug Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:12:30 EDT (-0400)
  New Bug (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Steven Jones
Subject: New Bug
Date: 17 Nov 2000 14:32:09
Message: <3a1587b9@news.povray.org>
I had an orthographic camera pointed at a height field so that the hf just
managed to fill the screen.  The camera was perpendicular to the hf.  POV
got to the last line and then crashed.  Does anyone know what is going on?

Post a reply to this message

> I had an orthographic camera pointed at a height field so that the hf just
> managed to fill the screen.  The camera was perpendicular to the hf.  POV
> got to the last line and then crashed.  Does anyone know what is going on?

Hmm... I don't know... maybe something in your height field image?

--
| Simon Lemieux           | Website : http://www.666Mhz.net  |

Post a reply to this message