POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : tutorials Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  tutorials (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Paul Jones
Subject: tutorials
Date: 11 Nov 2000 16:28:05
Message: <3A0DB8F3.1A05AAA0@psu.edu>
Has anyone ever thought of trying to collect all the _good_ tutorials
and conbining them in to a nifty PDF file or printable HTML file? Would
anyone be interested in something like that??

Just an idea....

paul
--

--------------------------------------------------}
Paul Daniel Jones

pdj### [at] psuedu
http://research.chem.psu.edu/glassgrp/paul

       C            The way is near, but men
     // \           seek it afar. It is in the
    N    N          easy things, but men seek it
    |    ||         in the difficult things.
    C    C          -Menicius
     \\  /
--------------------------------------------------}

Post a reply to this message

> Has anyone ever thought of trying to collect all the _good_ tutorials
> and conbining them in to a nifty PDF file or printable HTML file? Would
> anyone be interested in something like that??
>
> Just an idea....

First it's a problem of copyright and furthermore many tutorials are not
suited for printing because of their structure.

Anyway there is a tutorial collection planned on the 10best CD:

http://10best.raytrace.com/10best.html

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>

I'm sure anyone with a heart for their hobby would give permission...

Steve

Post a reply to this message