POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Megapov error: Illegal grid value in dda_traversal() Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:16:44 EDT (-0400)
  Megapov error: Illegal grid value in dda_traversal() (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Patrick Dugan
Subject: Megapov error: Illegal grid value in dda_traversal()
Date: 30 Oct 2000 23:12:52
Message: <39fe46c4@news.povray.org>
I can't be sure that the error is due to Megapov but that's what is running
when the error happens.

The error is:
Illegal grid value in dda_traversal().

I am using radiosity and photon mapping.

What am I doing that might be causing the error?  The image still renders,
but I feel I should try to resolve the error, however it gives no line
number and the error seems cryptic to me. I don't get any other warnings or
errors.

Post a reply to this message