POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:24:07 EDT (-0400)
  Request (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Tony[B]
Subject: Request
Date: 30 Oct 2000 12:17:41
Message: <39fdad35@news.povray.org>
I need a model of the Swatch "Smart" car for a little something I'm doing.
Now, I can either go about trying to model one, or I can download one that's
already been made, or I can read some tutorial about car modelling, and then
try to make it. Can someone please help do whichever one of these? TIA

--
Anthony Bennett

Post a reply to this message

Tony[B] <ben### [at] panamac-comnet> wrote in message
> I need a model of the Swatch "Smart" car for a little something I'm doing.
> Now, I can either go about trying to model one, or I can download one
that's
> already been made, or I can read some tutorial about car modelling, and
then
> try to make it. Can someone please help do whichever one of these? TIA

Check out Rhino 3D modeller (www.rhino3d.com) There's a demo version good
for
25 saves and lots of tutorials (I'm sure I saw a couple on cars)
It's a very nice modeller and relatively easy to use (At least for me)

Gail