POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 10 Best update Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  10 Best update (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: 10 Best update
Date: 29 Oct 2000 11:14:39
Message: <39fc4cef@news.povray.org>

morning.

We may consider this a serious contest.

10 BEST COLLECTION: 11+1 say Yes!

[ones out of my league ;) ] to make this something more than an idle
curiosity.

I'm assuming that many people intend to participate but haven't filled

a friend working code for the survey and botched it up. There were also
perhaps 200+ who saw the Geocities precursor pages with no such survey.
The web page was translated into French; I got hits from a German ng,
it's been receiving hits from the Japanese povray ring, its banner ad is

povray webring. I can't get it onto the 3dring.com webring, though, due
to a problem there.

Post a reply to this message