POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bird object request Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Bird object request (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Kevin Ellis
Subject: Bird object request
Date: 28 Oct 2000 13:38:48
Message: <39fb0f28$1@news.povray.org>
Hi, just wondering if anyone has a bird, preferably Raven or of the like,
that I could possibly use for a scene that just needs a bird as the
finishing touch. I can't seem to find a decent one anywhere on the web.

Thanks in advance

Kev

http://web.libertysurf.co.uk/kevin.ellis

Post a reply to this message

On Sat, 28 Oct 2000 18:38:56 +0100, "Kevin Ellis"
<kev### [at] libertysurfcouk> wrote:

>Hi, just wondering if anyone has a bird, preferably Raven or of the like,
>that I could possibly use for a scene that just needs a bird as the
>finishing touch. I can't seem to find a decent one anywhere on the web.
>
>Thanks in advance

Use an image map as a silhouette.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet