POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Attention POV-Ray Logo Designers Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:47:10 EDT (-0400)
  Attention POV-Ray Logo Designers (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Rune
Subject: Attention POV-Ray Logo Designers
Date: 17 Oct 2000 14:20:25
Message: <39ec9869@news.povray.org>
If you have thought of submitting a logo for the POV-Ray Logo Contest, but
were discouraged or scared away by all the rules and guidelines, this
message is for you.

I will not change any of the rules and guidelines, but I am willing to
personally help people to change/modify/improve/redesign their logos to fit
the rules and guidelines. I can give simple advise, or I can take a more
active part in the process - I will try to find the best solution in the
individual situations.

If you are interested in this, just mail me, and we can talk about it.

Greetings,

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated October 9)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org

Post a reply to this message

Is there a deadline for this contest or is it the "never ending POV-Ray logo
design contest"?

Jim

"Rune" <run### [at] inamecom> wrote in message
> If you have thought of submitting a logo for the POV-Ray Logo Contest, but
> were discouraged or scared away by all the rules and guidelines, this
> message is for you.
>
> I will not change any of the rules and guidelines, but I am willing to
> personally help people to change/modify/improve/redesign their logos to
fit
> the rules and guidelines. I can give simple advise, or I can take a more
> active part in the process - I will try to find the best solution in the
> individual situations.
>
> If you are interested in this, just mail me, and we can talk about it.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Rune
> --
> \ Include files, tutorials, 3D images, raytracing jokes,
> / The POV Desktop Theme, and The POV-Ray Logo Contest can
> \ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated October 9)
> / Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org

Post a reply to this message

> Is there a deadline for this contest or is it the
> "never ending POV-Ray logo design contest"?

Deadline is October 31.

For more information see
http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/logo/logo.html