POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Off the subject Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:17:00 EDT (-0400)
  Off the subject (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Jason Scott
Subject: Off the subject
Date: 11 Oct 2000 22:40:38
Message: <39e524a6@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know if there is a news server for poser ???

--
Jason S

Post a reply to this message

From: Pabs
Subject: Re: Off the subject
Date: 11 Oct 2000 23:44:35
Message: <39E53357.BE803BFF@hotmail.com>
Jason Scott wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a news server for poser ???

Off-topic posts go in news.povray.org/povray.off-topic
from the povray links collection (Thanx Ken) I found
http://www.iguanasoft.com/poser/ but couldn't get into the site - (111)
Connection refused
also at CuriousLabs http://www.curiouslabs.com/forums.html

--