POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : isosurface tutorial Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  isosurface tutorial (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: sacrofts
Subject: isosurface tutorial
Date: 11 Oct 2000 18:26:19
Message: <39e4e90b@news.povray.org>
Hi, can someone please point me towards an easy to understand isosurface
tutorial??
I find it very hard to understand the MPov 0.5 docs on this.

Thanks
Steve

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Williams
Subject: Re: isosurface tutorial
Date: 11 Oct 2000 20:33:56
Message: <ci0s1UAyVQ55Ew0A@econym.demon.co.uk>

There's one by Samuel Benge at <http://hamiltonite.com/> and one by me
at <http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/isotut/index.htm>.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Huff
Date: 11 Oct 2000 21:26:23
Message: <chrishuff-699D7A.20285911102000@news.povray.org>
In article <39e4e90b@news.povray.org>, "sacrofts"
<sac### [at] tinyonlinecouk> wrote:

> I find it very hard to understand the MPov 0.5 docs on this.

Mike Williams already answered about the tutorials, so...
The latest version of MegaPOV is 0.6. It has some bugs, and a new
version might be released soon, but I just wanted to make sure you knew
a more recent version was available.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><