POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Your 10 Best Images: calling Linux and ecletic browser users. Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:26:00 EDT (-0400)
  Your 10 Best Images: calling Linux and ecletic browser users. (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: Re: Your 10 Best Images: calling Linux and ecletic browser users.
Date: 9 Oct 2000 11:11:18
Message: <39e1e016$1@news.povray.org>
"Josh English" <eng### [at] spiritonecom> wrote in message
> The pages look fine on my Mac using Netscape 4.7something, but the link on
> the "tracinstyles" page to the "10best" page is broken.

... it points to "10best.hml" (should be "10best.html")

Post a reply to this message

From: Josh English
Date: 9 Oct 2000 15:21:37
Message: <39E21AC1.6520DF00@spiritone.com>
Now that I've given the content of the sites a bit more of a look, I don't
know that I appreciate being called a dabbler, but I don't fit in any of the
other categories.

Going off of how many successful images I make a year, that is probably the
best description of me, though. (sigh)

Josh