POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MegaPovPlus Glows; No CSG or define as? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:17:00 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPovPlus Glows; No CSG or define as? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: ian
Subject: MegaPovPlus Glows; No CSG or define as?
Date: 2 Oct 2000 21:21:14
Message: <39d9348a@news.povray.org>
Hello,

In MPP, as I try to use glows I encounter the problem of being unable to
define them, or use them in CSG.

example:

#declare Glow_N =
 glow {
   foo
 }

This returns undeclared identifier. Enclosing it in object {} changes
nothing.

When used in CSG, glows are simply ignored. This is irritating.

ian

Post a reply to this message

> In MPP, as I try to use glows I encounter the problem of being unable to
> define them, or use them in CSG.

Chris Huff is currently working on this issue and hopes to have
it resolved soon. Be patient :)