POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Iso-Library Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:23:21 EDT (-0400)
  Iso-Library (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Quadhall
Subject: Iso-Library
Date: 20 Sep 2000 23:28:42
Message: <39c9806a@news.povray.org>
Quadhall's Isosurface Object Library has had a few additions.
check it out at-----> http://members.nbci.com/quadhall/isoi.html

I still have quite a few more functions to put here (will be done at
irregular intervals).  Immediate plans include spirals,
and terraced pyramids and spheres.

Quadhall
tre### [at] ww-interlinknet

Post a reply to this message