POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Text Question Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  Text Question (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: Text Question
Date: 18 Sep 2000 08:07:56
Message: <39c6059c@news.povray.org>
Question: I want to use some text as labelling on a package - can text be
used as a pattern or similiar, or is it always required to make some thin
text objects and union them with the packaging, offset so that they are
raised slightly above the surface of the packaging?

Post a reply to this message