POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Logo Contest pages updated Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:22:39 EDT (-0400)
  Logo Contest pages updated (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Rune
Subject: Logo Contest pages updated
Date: 9 Sep 2000 12:04:24
Message: <39ba5f88@news.povray.org>
I have updated the pages on my website related to the POV-Ray Logo Contest.
I have added a new page, and reorganised and changed the others. Please tell
me what you think. My intention is to make the contest understandable - also
for people who don't read these newsgroups.

Greetings,

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated July 23)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org