POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Logo Contest pages updated Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:06:41 EDT (-0400)
  Logo Contest pages updated (Message 3 to 12 of 12)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: Logo Contest pages updated
Date: 9 Sep 2000 12:28:34
Message: <39ba6532@news.povray.org>
"Chris S." <spe### [at] earlycom> wrote in message
| I received a "Forbidden" message...

Same here too.

Forbidden
----
Apache/1.3.12 Server at rsj.mobilixnet.dk Port 80

Bob

Post a reply to this message

From: Rune
Date: 9 Sep 2000 12:35:58
Message: <39ba66ee@news.povray.org>
My website url is always in my sig, but if you
want to go directly to the relevant page, it's
http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/logo/logo.html

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated July 23)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org

Post a reply to this message

From: Rune
Date: 9 Sep 2000 12:41:38
Message: <39ba6842@news.povray.org>
"Chris S." wrote:
> I received a "Forbidden" message...

Strange!

Actually I forgot to post the link. Which address did you use?

The real address is:

"Rune" <run### [at] inamecom> wrote in message
| My website url is always in my sig, but if you
| want to go directly to the relevant page, it's
| http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/logo/logo.html

OK, then this is the error message   :-)

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /logo/logo.html on this server.
----