POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Ref: PoV-Ray Logo (rules) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:24:25 EDT (-0400)
   Ref: PoV-Ray Logo (rules) (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: 25ct
Subject: Ref: PoV-Ray Logo (rules)
Date: 6 Sep 2000 06:14:09
Message: <39b618f1@news.povray.org>
Can someone tell me what is meant by "no shading", and "no reflection" in
the 32x32 and 120x120 colour section please?  For instance, does a cast
shadow constitute as "shading"? And does "no reflection" mean that you have
to use a plain colour instead of a reflective surface?

   TIA    ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message