POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : One response please? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:15:45 EDT (-0400)
  One response please? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Alf Peake
Subject: One response please?
Date: 2 Sep 2000 10:40:53
Message: <39b11175@news.povray.org>
Can I have one reply to this post please?
Trying to check a problem I have with OE5 on news:pov
Thanks

--
Alf

http://www.peake42.freeserve.co.uk/
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alf_Peake/

Post a reply to this message

From: Kevin Jackson-Mead
Subject: Re: One response please?
Date: 2 Sep 2000 11:06:08
Message: <39B116E6.ABF2A638@mindspring.com>
At least this is something I can do correctly. ;)

Kevin Jackson-Mead
http://www.mindspring.com/~jacksonmead

From: Alf Peake
Date: 3 Sep 2000 06:27:54
Message: <39b227aa@news.povray.org>
Thanks.
Explanation - I been losing posts lately in p.b.i and p.t.s-f
I can't reply to responses to my posts, and noticed the "news server"
window changes from news.pov.org to my ISP so the message goes to
news.freeserve.net povray.b.i and yes, I find that that group exists,
I'm not a subscriber, and its nothing to do with this server.
I _can_ reply to any other post. This group is OK it seems.
Any other UK freeservers out there with same problem?
I'm using OE 5.00.2615.200 and Win98SE.

Alf