POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Updated Website Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:08:57 EDT (-0400)
  Updated Website (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Kevin Ellis
Subject: Updated Website
Date: 24 Aug 2000 17:41:15
Message: <39a5967b@news.povray.org>
Well I haven't really posted much around here but hopefully I shall be doing
so a lot more as I feel I've got to grips with this darn fine program since
reading these newsgroups over the past year(ish). This is my webpage, my POV
gallery is under the Interests|Art section. I shall soon be putting up some
code to various objects I have created, and maybe some macros after they're
tidied up. Some of the pictures are from long ago and are mainly trying out
stuff, but I've only recently got around to doing anything worthwhile.
Please tell me what you think of the pics, a few could do with an update
though

Thanks for visiting (if you do)

Kev

My web page : http://web.libertysurf.co.uk/kevin.ellis