POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Source code for POV Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:21:45 EDT (-0400)
  Source code for POV (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Ammar Al-Allak
Subject: Source code for POV
Date: 24 Aug 2000 10:54:20
Message: <39a5371c$1@news.povray.org>
Hi there...

I tried downloading the source code fro the povray website but it appears to
be unavailable. Can someone send it to me by email or icq ?

Thanks.

Ammar

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: Source code for POV
Date: 24 Aug 2000 11:02:08
Message: <39A5391B.C6DE6A36@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
Ammar Al-Allak wrote:

> Hi there...
>
> I tried downloading the source code fro the povray website but it appears to
> be unavailable. Can someone send it to me by email or icq ?
>
> Thanks.

generic source is on:

ftp://ftp.povray.org/pub/povray/Official/Unix/povuni_s.tgz

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>