POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help advertise the 10best.raytrace.com project on your web site! Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:18:50 EDT (-0400)
  Help advertise the 10best.raytrace.com project on your web site! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Help advertise the 10best.raytrace.com project on your web site!
Date: 26 Oct 2000 17:22:39
Message: <39F89F56.2882D286@my-dejanews.com>
In case you haven't already heard, it is a collection of art to benefit
the development activites of the pov team.

See this web page for graphics from 1kb to 25 kb that you can add to
your web page.

http://10best.raytrace.com/bannershowcase.html

And once again the web page describing the contest with a (now working)
participant interest survey is at:

http://10best.raytrace.com/10best.html

Post a reply to this message