POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Architexture working? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:12:25 EDT (-0400)
  Architexture working? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: Architexture working?
Date: 13 Oct 2000 12:51:24
Message: <39E73D9E.36E1D60@alleganisd.org>
Has anyone gotten Architexture to work?
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/ute

--
See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
lists free internet access providers.
http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/free.htm

Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
code and hints.
At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/

Post a reply to this message

Nope, not yet.... I still can't preview....

-paul

Chuck Roberts wrote:

> Has anyone gotten Architexture to work?
> http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/ute
>
> --
> See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
> lists free internet access providers.
> http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/free.htm
>
> Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
> Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
> code and hints.
> At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/

--

--------------------------------------------------}
Paul Daniel Jones

pdj### [at] psuedu
http://research.chem.psu.edu/glassgrp/paul

       C            The way is near, but men
     // \           seek it afar. It is in the
    N    N          easy things, but men seek it
    |    ||         in the difficult things.
    C    C          -Menicius
     \\  /
--------------------------------------------------}

Post a reply to this message

I can't see all of the buttons in 800x600.
Brendan

Chuck Roberts wrote:

> Has anyone gotten Architexture to work?
> http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/ute
>
> --
> See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
> lists free internet access providers.
> http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/free.htm
>
> Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
> Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
> code and hints.
> At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/

Post a reply to this message

Can't get preview most else seems to work.

Mick

"Chuck Roberts" <cro### [at] alleganisdorg> wrote in message
news:39E### [at] alleganisdorg...
> Has anyone gotten Architexture to work?
> http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/ute
>
> --
> See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
> lists free internet access providers.
> http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/free.htm
>
> Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
> Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
> code and hints.
> At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/

Post a reply to this message

I tried while I was in Haiti to no avail. I was going to write you about it
tonight, but since you asked....

I do get the App to start up, but that is were it ends. I have not been able
to generate even basic colors. I get an error. I'll have let you know what
it is later.

C.J. - POV User