POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : M&M's models Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:28:49 EDT (-0400)
  M&M's models (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Fabien Hénon
Subject: M&M's models
Date: 12 Sep 2000 12:36:50
Message: <39BE5C16.F691DD1D@club-internet.fr>
Hi guys & girls. I am looking for the two M&M's models : The two candies
from the Mars brand. I could try to model them, but I'd like to go as
close as possible to the real model.

Does anyone know where I could find these. I am afraid that they may be
copyrighted.

Thanks

Fabien

Post a reply to this message

I did a little search and came up with the following:

http://www.m-ms.com/ (official page)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Trail/2651/
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Oaks/3022/
http://www.m-ms.com/studios/disguise/  (a quite detailed pic here)

Do a little surfing around these pages, there's a lot of pictures there.
Hope it helps a little bit.

--
Peter
http://hertel.no/bigone

> Hi guys & girls. I am looking for the two M&M's models : The two candies
> from the Mars brand. I could try to model them, but I'd like to go as
> close as possible to the real model.
>
> Does anyone know where I could find these. I am afraid that they may be
> copyrighted.
>
> Thanks
>
> Fabien

Post a reply to this message

You could also try experimenting with really short cylinders in a blob.  Try

cylinder {<0,0,0>,<0,1,0>,5, 1}
and experiment from there.  That is of course if you  are talking about the
actual candy and not the animated characters with eyes & legs.

> Hi guys & girls. I am looking for the two M&M's models : The two candies
> from the Mars brand. I could try to model them, but I'd like to go as
> close as possible to the real model.
>
> Does anyone know where I could find these. I am afraid that they may be
> copyrighted.
>
> Thanks
>
> Fabien

Post a reply to this message