POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is turb=0 legal? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Is turb=0 legal? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: Is turb=0 legal?
Date: 14 Sep 2000 15:17:20
Message: <39C12411.C69372CA@alleganisd.org>
Is it "legal" to enter a turblence of 0 for POV? Will that give
perfectly round circles in the bozo pattern?

--
See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
lists free internet access providers.

Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
code and hints.
At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/

Post a reply to this message

> Is it "legal" to enter a turblence of 0 for POV? Will that give
> perfectly round circles in the bozo pattern?

Using a turbulence of zero will act the same as if you specified
no turbulence at all. Bozo is not designed to give you round dots
anyway. Try leopard or spotted (I forget which at the moment).