POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : animated projectiles shot while moving Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  animated projectiles shot while moving (Message 21 to 22 of 22)
From: Chris Calef
Subject: Re: animated projectiles shot while moving
Date: 5 Sep 2000 19:16:40
Message: <39B57E73.C88B9F6A@orcasinc.com>
Thanks, that's good to know.  I started using Megapov but had a lot of trouble with
it, scripts that worked fine in regular povray came up with a lot of errors.  I'll
try it again, though, it sounds worth it.  (I was using version 0.5, has it gotten
better?

-- Chris

ryan constantine wrote:

> in megapov you can have persistent variables through an animation

Post a reply to this message

there is now 0.5a and 0.5a+.  the first is located at the regular
megapov site, the second is at chris huff's site.