POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Max Steel Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:22:34 EDT (-0400)
  Max Steel (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Steven Jones
Subject: Max Steel
Date: 12 Aug 2000 17:11:42
Message: <3995bd8e@news.povray.org>
In the show 'Max Steel', there is an effect where a glass tank breaks into
individual shards of glass.  Is there an easy way to do this effect in POV?

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Huff
Subject: Re: Max Steel
Date: 12 Aug 2000 17:46:26
Message: <chrishuff-746639.16473412082000@news.povray.org>
In article <3995bd8e@news.povray.org>, "Steven Jones" <ste### [at] tsncc>
wrote:

> In the show 'Max Steel', there is an effect where a glass tank breaks
> into individual shards of glass.  Is there an easy way to do this
> effect in POV?

Maybe the Object Exploder will do what you want:
http://www.geocities.com/ccolefax/

TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/

Post a reply to this message