POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Attn: Ken: new (working) AutoCAD2POV link Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:25:54 EDT (-0400)
  Attn: Ken: new (working) AutoCAD2POV link (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: cadman
Subject: Attn: Ken: new (working) AutoCAD2POV link
Date: 11 Aug 2000 18:42:44
Message: <39948164@news.povray.org>
The new working Autocad2POV link is at http://ccservices.port5.com/dla.html.
Sincere apologies to all who tried to use the other one.  My old host
unceremoniously dumped me without warning about one day after I posted it.
Hopefully this will stay around a little longer.

Post a reply to this message

> Sincere apologies to all who tried to use the other one.  My old host
> unceremoniously dumped me without warning about one day after I posted it.
> Hopefully this will stay around a little longer.

I got a broken link report about that just last week and have been
waiting for you to resurface :)

I'll take care of the change.