POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Theatre Lighting Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  Theatre Lighting (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Richard Morton
Subject: Theatre Lighting
Date: 11 Aug 2000 05:29:08
Message: <39941C4D.3F70A7D7@hotmail.removethisbit.com>
Has anyone done any work modelling theatre lighting in POV. I have a
vague interest in this having done some (very) amateur theatre lighting
for a small theatre. It would be interesting to model the theatre and
basic set and then position various different lights to see the possible
effects - I have found from experience that lighting a play without
understanding much theory involves a great deal of blood, toil, tears
and sweat lugging ladders around and generally getting in anyones way.
It would also be useful in managing the expectations of cast and
director.

Post a reply to this message