POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bug in superellipsoid Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:26:09 EDT (-0400)
  Bug in superellipsoid (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Dieter Gaffrey
Subject: Re: Bug in superellipsoid - Need help
Date: 15 Aug 2000 04:59:00
Message: <39990654.5A821524@gaffrey.de>
> >I am using POV 3.1g (Windows). Is there in the source code
> >*dmin = tmin;
> >*dmax = tmax;
> >to be removed, too?
>
> Yes. I don't have the windows source code here to check, but they should
> be identical in this respect.

Has anybody already the corrected and translated windows source code?
I would be very glad if I can get it.

Dieter

Post a reply to this message

From: Peter J  Holzer
Subject: Re: Bug in superellipsoid
Date: 15 Aug 2000 10:02:01
Message: <slrn8pig57.fbq.hjp-usenet@teal.h.hjp.at>
On Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:04:07 +0200, J. Grimbert wrote:
>Any volonteer to post a message to povray.bugreports ?

I just posted a summary of your analysis and a patch to
povray.bugreports.

	hp

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | Nicht an Tueren mangelt es,
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | sondern an der Einrichtung (aka Content).
| |   | hjp### [at] wsracat      |    -- Ale### [at] univieacat
__/   | http://www.hjp.at/ |       zum Thema Portale in at.linux

Post a reply to this message