POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Yahoo and WebRing Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:29:17 EDT (-0400)
  Yahoo and WebRing (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Josh English
Subject: Yahoo and WebRing
Date: 9 Aug 2000 10:47:06
Message: <39916EEB.DEB6576C@spiritone.com>
I just got a notice in today's email that Yahoo is taking over Web Ring.
What do you guys think will happen with the POV-Ray Web Ring? Is it even
being moderated still? I seem to get a lot of broken links on it lately
(Then again, my network admins don't like us browsing the web because it
slows down Quake, so it may just be me).

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac
eng### [at] spiritonecom

It should be OK. The moderator, I think, is very busy (it took me nearly 5
weeks to be included). Personally, my site still gets hits from the ring so
I guess my link is still good.

C.J. - POV User
www.crosswinds.net/~povstudy