POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povrayusers.org now open ! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  povrayusers.org now open ! (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Rune
Subject: povrayusers.org now open !
Date: 31 Jul 2000 18:07:52
Message: <3985f8b8@news.povray.org>
The website povrayusers.org is now finally officially open!

On povrayusers.org users of POV-Ray can find information about each other.
You can find general information, see photos, read biographies, see what
different users say about each other, and more! In the Submit Info section
you can submit information about yourself. The minimum requirement is your
full name and e-mail. Povrayusers.org is maintained by me, in collaboration
with Dave Blandston, who has the Photo Album.

The address is http://www.povrayusers.org
( or alternatively http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/povrayusers/ )

All kinds of feedback are of course much appreciated!

I hope for your support!

Greetings,

Rune

Post a reply to this message

Isn't it missing something? ICQ nums (hint hint) :-)

--
David Fontaine     <dav### [at] faricynet>     ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website: http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

Post a reply to this message