POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray 4.0 ?????? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:24:34 EDT (-0400)
From: Rodolphe
Subject: Re: povray 4.0 ??????
Date: 6 Aug 2000 06:07:26

From: Rodolphe
Date: 6 Aug 2000 06:10:36
Message: <398d399c$1@news.povray.org>

398D0421.9C2E250E@skynet.be...
> Rodolphe wrote:
> >
> > dit Fabien,
> > c'est quoi un raccoon object?
> > mon translateur me sort raton laveur?
>
> Yes, it's a "raton-laveur" !!
> I'm absolutely sure that there will be no "raton laveur" object
> in any POV-Reay release...
>
> Fabien. :-))

i'am sure too :)

--
Rodolphe
galerie: http://www.gelaude.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Dick Balaska
Date: 6 Aug 2000 19:53:58
Message: <398DFA5C.58260ED8@buckosoft.com>
Fabien Mosen wrote:

> Dick Balaska wrote:

> > i wondered:
> > "who played the Hammond Organ on 'I want you/She's so Heavy' on The Beatles' Abbey
Road"

> It isn't Billy Preston, he wasn't there anymore at the time.

Ah.  That was my only guess.

dik

Post a reply to this message

From: Anton Sherwood
Date: 13 Aug 2000 22:08:34
Message: <39975640.768129E6@pobox.com>

Fabien Mosen wrote:
> According to Lewisohn's book, the organ part was recorded on
> april 20 1969, but there's no mention of WHO plays it.  It isn't
> Billy Preston, he wasn't there anymore at the time. . . .

Dowlding (Beatlesongs) says John, but cites Stannard (The Long and
Winding Road) for "unidentified".

--
Anton Sherwood  --  br0### [at] p0b0xcom  --  http://ogre.nu/