POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Game artist wanted Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:04:49 EDT (-0400)
  Game artist wanted (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: Game artist wanted
Date: 27 Jul 2000 11:43:00
Message: <3980592A.EB82101F@accn.org>
Game artist wanted for a turn-based space game, similar to
Stars!. For more info, the home page is
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/jplanets/

--
See my Free stuff page. It has compares free website provider,
and lists free internet access providers.

Post a reply to this message

Chuck Roberts <rob### [at] accnorg> wrote in article
<3980592A.EB82101F@accn.org>...
| Game artist wanted for a turn-based space game, similar to
| Stars!. For more info, the home page is
| http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/jplanets/

I'm there!  Take a look at some of my work at:
heday.freeservers.com.
I dig thos spaceships.

H.E. Day
><>