POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : undocumented isosurfaces functions Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  undocumented isosurfaces functions (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Fabien Mosen
Subject: undocumented isosurfaces functions
Date: 27 Jul 2000 04:38:58
Message: <397FF3F8.1CD236F3@skynet.be>
Could someone explain to me, briefly, the meaning of the following
isosurfaces functions :

r, s, %, min(), max().

Thank you very much.
Fabien.

Post a reply to this message

From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Re: undocumented isosurfaces functions
Date: 27 Jul 2000 08:15:22
Message: <398026F5.1A04EED9@inapg.inra.fr>
Fabien Mosen wrote:

> Could someone explain to me, briefly, the meaning of the following
> isosurfaces functions :
>
> r, s, %, min(), max().

min and max : see the file texture1.pov in the megapov demos, for
instance :
#declare GRID1=    function  {min(min(abs(cos(z)),
abs(cos(y))),abs(cos(x)))}

r,s : something from the isoblob ?

G.

> Thank you very much.