POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lpaser front end Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:25:09 EDT (-0400)
  Lpaser front end (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: TigerHawk
Subject: Lpaser front end
Date: 17 Jul 2000 14:12:58
Message: <39734C23.D9862301@stic.net>
This may be a bit off topic - sorry, but it seemed best to put it up
here. I am looking for the lparser front ends I hear about here and
there - I can't seem to find them and, while DOS is wonderful, I hate
having to do the ALT-TAB maneuver all the time (and hate to have a
nicely small terminal window as well). So if they do exist, I would like
to know where.

Thanks and happy tracing,

Tim Soderstrom
PsiTron / TigerHawk

Post a reply to this message

> This may be a bit off topic - sorry, but it seemed best to put it up
> here. I am looking for the lparser front ends I hear about here and
> there - I can't seem to find them and, while DOS is wonderful, I hate
> having to do the ALT-TAB maneuver all the time (and hate to have a
> nicely small terminal window as well). So if they do exist, I would like
> to know where.
>
> Thanks and happy tracing,
>
> Tim Soderstrom
> PsiTron / TigerHawk

All of the Lparser/Lsystem resources I know of can be found by
following this link -

http://www.povray.org/links/3D_Programs/LSystems/

> All of the Lparser/Lsystem resources I know of can be found by
> following this link -
>
> http://www.povray.org/links/3D_Programs/LSystems/

Hmm...didn't find a front end from those - perhaps I was simply dreaming :)

Thanks,

Tim Soderstrom
PsiTron / TigerHawk

Post a reply to this message

> > All of the Lparser/Lsystem resources I know of can be found by
> > following this link -
> >
> > http://www.povray.org/links/3D_Programs/LSystems/
>
> Hmm...didn't find a front end from those - perhaps I was simply dreaming :)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tim Soderstrom
> PsiTron / TigerHawk

I think there is a Lparser front end at the Lparser home page.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~ljlapre/main.htm

to the lparser/viewer your familiar with. There is also a few more examples
included. If you can't find it first, I will try to figure out where I got
and let you all know.

Post a reply to this message

> to the lparser/viewer your familiar with. There is also a few more examples
> included. If you can't find it first, I will try to figure out where I got
> and let you all know.

Post a reply to this message