POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lightflow : Off-topic Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:24:56 EDT (-0400)
  Lightflow : Off-topic (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Fabien Hénon
Subject: Lightflow : Off-topic
Date: 17 Jul 2000 17:46:56
Message: <39737E27.9C410DFB@club-internet.fr>
Threre was a thread some time ago about Lightflow...
I wanted to try it but I run across the same problem whether I run it
with Linux or Windows 98.

When I type the command in a console (after a 'proper' installation)
"python sphere.py", the program returns an error :

>>Error (LlFault):
>>LfNoiseInit()
>>unable to open "noise.dat"

The file noise.dat does exist in the same directory.

Has anyone had the same problem and managed to solve it ?

My apologies if this is off-topic..

Post a reply to this message